Food I want to learn how to cook.
So let’s talk food, specifically foods you would like to learn or bake.
So for me personally I would like to
learn my Mother's special tortilla de pa-ta-ta. Which are a few scrambled
eggs with some cut and friend potato slices put into a pan and cooked. BUT
the trick is knowing how to flip it, knowing when to flip it, and flipping it
with speed. Which I've seen my mom do it a million and one times but I
just can't do without breaking the tortilla or taking too long and having
something in the tortilla fall off and mess up the whole thing trust me I've
spent dozens of eggs and a few pounds worth of potatoes trying to do it.
So trying to find out more about this food I've figured out that the
origin of tortilla de pa-ta-ta is in Spain which what a coincidence that's where
my Mom and I are from.
Above is a more runny tortilla in comparison to the tortilla
below that is drier.
If there are any foods you wish you could cook then comment
them and maybe I’ll do my next post about it. peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment