Tuesday, October 29, 2013

                                                  (SSR)

                                                         Video Games Aren't sports 
 Dear, viewers for this blog I'm going to talk about video games them being considered sports now I like video games as much as the next kid but with all honesty I don't believe that video games should be considered a sport for a few reasons. First they don't create any type of muscular work or activity to make any type of work out. Second it involves no movement other than the movement of your fingers. And finally it doesn't involve any thing physical every thing you do in games is working out your head. Now there is exceptions to this such as the Wii system which in most cases does involve physical movement and a good work out. So my point being that if someone asked if video games were sports I'd say no for the reasons given above.                                                                                     
                   
                                  Here is a picture of person who plays video games on a daily bases.

                            and here is a photo of some kids who are active constantly and, having fun.


With these photos I prove my point that video games don't do the same as sports for your body which is why I do not believe that video games should be considered sports. 

for locations and information on photos visit these urls.       

3 comments:

  1. I agree I mean I like videogames but a sport, really. So I like the blog but maybe do a little more details, but other than that I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons of why video games shouldn't be a sport, but you should add more words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your reasons are good and make sense about why you think video games should not me a sport. You could use more details, but other than that it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete